After entering the course catalog, select course by clicking on title. Playback on a P.C. requires Windows Media Player. The videos are also viewable on tablets and smart phones.
When the lecture is over, click the link icon to go to CME Tracker for post-test.
Resident Research Training Catalog
The information on this page is intended for first-year residents (PGY-1) at Memorial Health University Medical Center. The training modules here cover clinical research involving human subjects. Training includes seven modules: five online and two live courses, all of which are mandatory for residents at Memorial University Medical Center. The live courses must be set up through your program's administrative coordinator. Certificates of completion must be turned in to your program coordinator to receive credit.Resident Research Training Catalog
- Module 1: Introduction to Research (live)
- Module 2: Review the Scientific Literature (video lecture)
- Module 3: Ethics and the IRB (video lecture)
Part 1: Eric Shaw
Part 2: Christopher Newman
- Module 4: Research Design (video lecture)
- Module 5: Sampling and Sample Size (video lecture)
- Module 6: Data Analysis (live)
- Module 7: Disseminating Your Results (video lecture)