The Memorial Health Curtis and Elizabeth Anderson Cancer Institute partners with cancer researchers at Mercer University School of Medicine. Scientists conduct laboratory research in the William and Iffath Hoskins Center for Biomedical Research, located on the Memorial Health campus. The scientists strive to move their findings from the laboratory to the patient bedside within five years, a process known as translational research. They are one of only a few facilities in the country conducting translational research on the molecular genetics of cancer, and we are proud to be involved with one of them.
CenterWatch nationwide clinical trials search.
Get the Clinical Trials App
We’re pleased to offer a new cell phone application to make it easier for providers, patients, families, and referrers to find clinical trials. The app provides information about our trials, eligibility criteria, and contact information. It's free and updated regularly with current trial details.Download the app for Android
Download the app for Apple iOS
If you have questions about the app, contact us at (912) 350-8707.
We enroll patients for clinical trials through our membership in the following reputable research organizations:
- Southeast Clinical Oncology Research Consortium Inc. (SCOR), a group of medical oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, surgeons, radiation oncologists, and urologists located in 23 communities throughout Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia. Members of SCOR are committed to bringing cancer clinical trials to their communities. SCOR is part of the National Cancer Institute Community Oncology Research Program.
- Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology, a nationwide network sponsored by the National Cancer Institute.
- NRG Oncology, a group that brings together the unique and complementary research areas of the National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project (NSABP), the Radiation Therapy Oncology Group RTOG, and the Gynecologic Oncology Group.
- Southwest Oncology Group (SWOG)
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group/American College of Radiology Imaging Network (ECOG-ACRIN), a cooperative group formed when the two organizations merged.
- University of Rochester Research Center (URCC)
- The Comprehensive Cancer Center of Wake Forest University Research Base (CCCWFU)
- Children’s Oncology Group (COG)
You can reach the Memorial Health clinical trials team at (912) 350-8707.