Thank you for your interest in the internal medicine residency program at Memorial Health University Medical Center in Savannah, Georgia.
Our program participates in and accepts applications only through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Our program ID number is 1401212108.
In order for your application to be complete, the following information must be received through ERAS:
- My ERAS application (common application form)
- Curriculum vitae
- Dean’s letter/MSPE
- Personal statement
- Official copies of USMLE transcript of scores (Step 1 and Step 2 CK, CS) or COMPLEX transcript of scores (Level 1 and Level 2 CE, PE)
- Medical school transcript
- Three letters of recommendation
- ECFMG certification for international medical school graduates. This is not required for an interview invitation, but is required in order to begin residency training.
Our selection committee reviews all applications. High academic achievement and competitive USMLE scores are given preference. Applicants must have excellent English skills, including reading, writing, and speaking. Recent medical school graduates (within the past five years) are preferred.
Personal interviews are by invitation only. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted via email to schedule a date for your interview. We offer discounted hotel accommodations for you in beautiful downtown Savannah, and dinner with some of current residents. Your interview day will consist of viewing our inpatient morning report, interviews with faculty and staff, attendance at one of our didactic noon conferences, and a tour of Memorial Health University Medical Center. Interviews are conducted on selected days between early October and late January.
To locate us in ERAS, please use 1401212108.