Many of our alumni continue their training with specialized fellowships, others go on to join or start private practices.
Audrey Butcher, M.D.
- hospital employed group at Rutland Regional Medical Center in Rutland, Vermont
Vishwanath Danthuluri, M.D.
- minimally invasive and Bariatric Surgery Fellowship in San Antonio, Texas (Affiliated with the UT Health system) (1 year)
David Juan, M.D.
- colorectal Fellowship at LSU in Shreveport, LA (1 year)
Joseph Spaniol, M.D.
- plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship Program at Temple University Medical Center (3 years)
Brett Tracy, M.D.
- trauma Surgery & Critical Care Fellowship at Emory University at Grady Hospital (2 years)
2017 Surgical Group
John Allen, M.D.
- minimally Invasive Surgical Fellowship at University of South Carolina - Greenville, SC (1 year)
Katherine Baysinger, M.D.
- colorectal Fellowship at University of Texas in Houston, TX (1 year)
Katherine McBride, M.D.
- trauma/Critical Care Fellowship at East Carolina University in Greenville, NC (2 years)
Issa Mirmehdi, M.D.
- vascular Fellowship at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) in Richmond, VA (2 years)
Davis Moon, M.D.
- vascular Fellowship at Ochsner Clinic in New Orleans, LA (2 years)
2016 Surgical Group
Brett Armstrong, M.D.
- general surgery private practice, Bay Care Health System, Tampa
Cathy Ho, M.D.
- trauma/critical care fellowship, University of Arizona Medical Center, Tucson
Cindy-Marie O'Neal, M.D.
- transitions in practice fellowship, Cordele, Georgia
Mrinal Shukla, M.D.
- vascular surgery fellowship, University of Vermont, Burlington
Zachary Solomon, M.D.
- cardiothoracic surgery fellowship, Tufts University Medical Center, Boston
Vinod Chopra, M.D.
- plastic surgery fellowship, Cooper University Hospital, Camden, New Jersey
Bryan Hendren, M.D.
- surgical critical care fellowship, Washington Hospital Center, Washington, D.C.
Luke Kinsinger, M.D.
- bariatrics/MIS fellowship, University of Iowa, Iowa City
- M.D. Surgical oncology, Ohio State University James Cancer Institute, Columbus
Jing Zhou, M.D.
- private practice, GEM Physicians Medical Group, Bakersfield, California
James B. Depew, M.D.
- plastic surgery fellowship, University of Tennessee, Memphis
William Hampton Pasley, M.D.
- bariatric fellowship, Cleveland Clinic, Weston, Florida
Rebecca Fabbri, M.D.
- general surgery private practice, Statesboro, Georgia
- M.D., burn fellowship, University of California at San Diego (one year);
- general surgery private practice, York, Maine
Nessa Miller, M.D.
Imran Siddiqui, M.D.
- general surgery private practice, Pennsylvania
Andrew Coble, M.D.
- general surgery private practice, Harrison, Arkansas
Andrew Gamenthaler, M.D.
- surgical oncology fellowship, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Tampa, Florida
Christopher J. Busken, M.D.
- vascular fellowship, Baylor University, Houston, Texas
Rebecca L. Coefield, M.D.
- minimally invasive surgery fellowship, Emory University, Atlanta
Robert J. Kelly Jr., M.D.
- minimally invasive surgery fellowship, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee;
- MIS/bariatric private practice, Savannah, Georgia
Christina M. Berenger, M.D.
- general surgery private practice, Liberty Regional Medical Center, Hinesville, Georgia
Robert D. Gatliff, M.D.
- general surgery private practice, Washington County Regional Medical Center, Sandersville, Georgia
Miller C. Hamrick, M.D.
- pediatric colorectal fellowship, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, Ohio;
- minimally invasive/bariatric surgery fellowship, Emory University, Atlanta;
- pediatric surgery fellowship, Children’s National Medical Center, Washington, D.C.;
- pediatric surgery private practice, Savannah, Georgia