Pediatric orthopedic care in Savannah, Georgia
Memorial Health Dwaine & Cynthia Willett Children’s Hospital of Savannah offers personalized care for your child's back, bones, muscles and joints. The orthopedic doctors at our children's hospital provide quality orthopedic surgery options.
Our multidisciplinary, full-service hospital is home to an expert pediatric orthopedic team with training and experience caring for infants, children and adolescents. We treat acute traumas, spinal abnormalities, sports injuries and many other orthopedic conditions.
To learn more about our pediatric orthopedic services, please call our Consult-A-Nurse® team at (912) 350-9355.
Pediatric orthopedic conditions we treat
Our pediatric orthopedic specialists care for kids with:
- Benign tumors and cysts
- Bow legs (outward curvature at the knees)
- Broken bones and fractures
- Cerebral palsy
- Clubfoot (inward curve of a newborn's foot)
- Developmental dysplasia of the hip
- Flat foot
- Joint pain
- Knock knees (inward curvature at the knees)
- Kneecap and shoulder dislocations
- Leg length differences
- Orthopedic diseases, such as Legg-Calve-Perthes disease and Osgood-Schlatter disease
- Spine conditions, such as spina bifida
- Sprains and strains
- Sports injuries, such as anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and other ligament tears, cartilage injuries and meniscus tears
- Skeletal and muscular conditions and diseases
Advanced orthopedic care is available for infants through our neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) and for children through our pediatric intensive care unit (PICU). We also have a dedicated children’s emergency room (ER) with private rooms and space for you to stay with your child.
If your child requires additional care following orthopedic treatment, we offer a full spectrum of pediatric rehabilitation services.
Retrieving location data...