Memorial Health Outpatient Rehab is proud to offer a comprehensive array of outpatient rehabilitation services. We strive to help people return to a functional, fulfilling life after an accident or illness.
In Savannah, our outpatient rehabilitation services are located throughout our campus:
- Pediatric outpatient and general adult outpatient services are in the education building, located near the Memorial Health Emergency & Trauma Center. Parking is available in the emergency center lot.
- Hand therapy services are in the gym on the second floor of the main hospital. Enter through the pre-surgery testing center adjacent to the Provident Building. Use valet parking or parking deck A.
- Neuro specialty services are located on the first floor of the main hospital. Enter through the pre-surgery testing center adjacent to the Provident Building. Use valet parking or parking deck A.
- Lymphedema and pelvic health services are on the first floor of the Memorial Health Curtis and Elizabeth Anderson Cancer Institute (ACI). Enter through the main ACI entrance. Park in the ACI lot or use valet parking.
- Amputee Rehabilitation Program
- Assistive Therapy & Technology
- Driving Therapy
- Hand Rehabilitation
- Hyperbaric Medicine
- Industrial Rehabilitation Services
- Lymphedema Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Rehabilitation FAQs
- Rehabilitation Team
- Speech Therapy
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Sports Medicine Rehabilitation
- Stroke Recovery
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
At the Memorial Health Outpatient Rehab, we understand that healing is about more than just medicine. It's about achieving physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Our support services promote all aspects of healing.
Grey Matters - Brain and Spinal Cord Injury Support Group
5:00pm to 6:00pm, third Thursday of every month, meet in Memorial Health Outpatient Rehab
People who have experienced a brain or spinal cord injury are invited to attend this group. Family members and caregivers are also encouraged to attend. For more information, call (912) 350-7274.
Southeast Georgia Traumatic Brain Injury Support Group
Third Monday of every month, meet at Satilla Regional Annex, 1800 Alice Street, Waycross, Ga.
Survivors of traumatic brain injury and their families join together to share information, understanding, and support. For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, call Kathie at (912) 285-5403.
Head Injury Support Group
6:00pm, second Thursday of every month, meets at Goodwill Industries, Sallie Mood Drive, Savannah, Ga.
Survivors of head injuries, family members, friends, and other interested individuals are welcome to attend. For more information, call (912) 354-6611.
Amputee Support Online Network
Amputee Empowerment Partners is a free social network where people who have experienced amputation can connect and discuss a variety of topics. Join at www.empoweringamputees.org.
Stroke Support Group
Support and education for stroke survivors, their families, and caregivers. The group meets at various times:
12:30pm to 3:30pm,
First Presbyterian Church
520 Washington Ave
10:00am to 11:30am,
Savannah Speech and Hearing
1206 East 66th St
For more information,
call (912) 355-4601.
4:00pm to 5:30pm,
third Thursday of every month
Messiah Lutheran Church
1 West Ridge Rd