We understand how important it is for our patients to have their loved ones with them while they receive medical care. As we balance that need with the need to keep everyone safe, we will implement these changes to our visitation policy beginning Monday, May 17:
- Inpatients and day surgery patients may have two (2) designated visitors for the entire admission.** Both visitors may be with the patient at the same time. One of the designated visitors may be a child under age 18; the visitor under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult guardian at all times.
- All adult visitors must present a valid photo ID at the main entrance of the hospital each time they visit.
- Our outpatient imaging and lab services will continue to allow one (1) visitor.
- Visiting hours will be 9am until 6pm.
- Visitors should wear masks at all times including in patient rooms.
** COVID-19 patients and suspected COVID-19 patients may not have visitors.
Hospital staff will pre-screen all visitors (using standard pre-screening questions for COVID-19 and temperature checks) and will require visitors to wear masks. Guests should enter through the hospital’s main entrance and remain in the patient room or designated waiting area during their entire visit. If you are coming to the hospital with a surgical patient, please accompany your loved one and use the Day Surgery entrance.
We continue to recommend and encourage virtual communication with loved ones through the use of digital platforms and apps like FaceTime, Facebook Messenger, Zoom, Google Hangouts, Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, etc.