The information on this page is for physicians with privileges at Memorial Health who need to access the radiology picture archiving and communication system (PACS).
- Launch/install Memorial Radiology PACS. Please use Internet Explorer (IE) as the page will not launch correctly in other browsers. If attempting to launch PACS for the first time, you will be required to complete the installation. This is a web version that runs with compression and is not diagnostic in quality unless you turn off compression and add monitors that are 1600 x 1200 resolution.
- Instructions for installing and troubleshooting. This guide explains how to troubleshoot messages that may be displayed while you are installing or upgrading PACS. You will need Adobe Reader to view the guide. Your system must meet the minimum requirements listed below.
Minimum System Requirements
The minimum requirements for running Horizon Radiology Station Distributed (HRSD) are:
- Pentium 4
- 2.6 GHz processor
- 5 GB RAM
- 1280 x 1024 display resolution
- Microsoft Windows 7 or XP
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher
- Acrobat 4.0 or higher (for viewing reports)
- Single monitor (dual monitor supported)
Please call (912) 350-8321 for additional assistance.